Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Koolaid

 Koolaid

Lately, I've been bored with sodas, not to mention how expensive that they are. So I thought, I used to love Koolaid.

3 Koolaid packs are $1.00 and a cup of sugar is about $.30, I can make 2 quarts of drinks for about $.63 I will say that it took me a long time to find where the Koolaid packets were located in the grocery store. As of late I have been looking at the isles of food differently in my local grocery store. Meaning I have started looking at the top shelves and the bottom shelves. Food is cheaper on those shelves. Those are also the shelves where I found the items of my childhood.


With price increases everywhere for everything. I started buying childhood foods recently and surprisingly most of them are very inexpensive.
Food and Beverages such as:
Koolaid
Chipped Dried Beef
Cream of Wheat
Spam
Grits
Potted Meat

Also, when I ate these foods ... I didn't seem to have weight gain issues. Of course, I was an active kid then! hahaha!!!

Next up ... Carnation Instant Breakfast and Sugar Smacks cereal.


No comments:

Post a Comment