Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Possibilities

 Possibilities

Fabric crayons ... all of the colors ... all of the possibilities! For me, there is so much joy in rummaging through my fabric stash. Considering old and new patterns ... and starting a new quilting project.


I made this quilt a few years ago and my sister fell in love with it. So she bought it from me. Not only is my sister my biggest fan and cheerleader ... she's also my best customer.
She supports my quilting habit!


I purchased the printed fabrics from a friend in our local modern quilt guild.
I fell in love with that little fat quarter bundle.


I've wanted to make a Hazel Hedgehog quilt for myself and I want it to be very very colorful.
The first one I made, is in Red/White fabrics.
This one is going to be CRAZY WITH COLOR!!!


Just look at that amazing stack of fabric crayon colors!
My heart is so happy!


The first hedgehog block ... I'm so happy!


Hedgehog block # 2

It just gets better! This quilt is going to be a fun one! What am I saying ... to me, they are all fun!!!

hahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment