Sunday, August 21, 2022

Legendary

 Legendary

Pattern by, Elizabeth Hartman

I purchased this pattern as a kit which included all of the fabrics need to complete the quilt top. I'm presently on the hunt for the perfect backing fabric.

I started working on this quilt back in April.


I spent an entire Sunday afternoon in April just cutting out the pieces needed to make this quilt.


I've made a couple of Elizabeth Hartman's patterns and for it keeping the pieces organized is a must. I use index cards to keep things organized.


I will admit that this pattern has more "pieces" than the other patterns of her's that I have completed.

😳😳😳



In May I lost steam piecing the trees ... and put the project away for a couple of months.


So many trees ... but my daughter encouraged me to get this project back on the design wall and get it finished!


There are lots of little pieces in the Bigfoot block but I enjoyed watching him come to life.


Bigfoot in his forest home!


Once all of the blocks were made ... the sashing and borders were a breeze.


Legendary
62 x 70 inches

#quiltsinthewild


No comments:

Post a Comment