Thursday, October 26, 2023

Denim & Lace

 Denim & Lace

Finally getting myself together and moving forward in my sewing room. This is the second quilt project that I completed this past weekend. 

This quilt pattern and kit is by Amanda of Westwood Acres Fabris, the pattern is written beautifully and the fabrics in the kit were amazing. I started this quilt in October of last, completed 6 of the 12 blocks needed ... and then got in my head about my quilt life.

UGH!


2nd of several unfinished quilt projects that are now complete!
WINNING!


Once the 12 star blocks were completed, completing the quilt top went very quickly.
Amanda writes a beautiful pattern.


Quilts in the Wild
This little privacy fence in my backyard is about to fall down. It is on my list for Spring of 2024 to have it replaced. It is well past being repaired.


I care! I love making things! It makes me very very happy inside!


No comments:

Post a Comment