Saturday, October 28, 2023

Social Bowling League

 Social Bowling League

It's that time of year for sign ups! There are 4 - 8 week leagues ... Fall, Late Fall, Winter, and Spring. Our team, the Lucky Strikes, is all signed up for the Late Fall league. Each league we select a different color t-shirt. As I was putting away my last league t-shirt, I realized that I have been bowling since January 2019!

WOW!!!



In 2020 there is only 1 shirt as that was the year of COVID and obviously there was no social bowling (or anything else social) going on.




As I begin our team online, during the sign up process each league (season) I have been the one who picks out our shirt color. 
OBVIOUSLY, I NEED TO DO BETTER!
hahahahahaha!

Ultimately, I plan to make a T-Shirt quilt out of all of my bowling t-shirts.




No comments:

Post a Comment