Monday, October 23, 2023

Fall 2023 Quilt Retreat

 Fall 2023 Quilt Retreat

Presented at the 4-H Camp in Crossville, Tennessee


Quilting On The Mountain 2023


The Mystery Quilt project ... 



The entrance, in the top right hand corner is where the old barracks (bunk houses) used to be. There is still one standing that is used for storage. 


The camp hasn't changed very much all. There are new (to me) bunk houses. The ones that we stayed in were old WWII barracks type buildings. 


Crossville is the home of my birth. Born and raised there. I went to this camp as a young girl and it was so sweet coming back here as an adult and enjoying my love of quilting. I made new friends and enjoyed going to this retreat with a friend who loves quilting as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment