Friday, November 10, 2023

A New Morning Routine and a Red/White Quilt

 A New Morning Routine and a Red/White Quilt

It is my goal to making my mornings more productive and there is not better place to begin than in my sewing room.

I love mornings, I love the quiet and peacefulness of mornings but instead of sitting about scrolling on my phone I have decided to begin each day with a task of some sort. Such as making a quilt block, composing a blog post, washing dishes, decluttering the top of my dining room table. Something that will fill me with a sense of accomplishment.

I decided to start with making quilt blocks from my box of red and white scrap fabrics.


I love scrap quilts ...


I love red/white quilts


I've been seeing this block quite a bit on social media ... I'm not sure what the pattern is called but I think it is stunning.


My first morning quilt block ... it's gonna be a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment