Thursday, November 16, 2023

Easter Basket 2024 Update

 Easter Basket 2024 Update

For the first time since starting this Easter Basket journey I am making a practice basket. I won't lie ... my crocheting skills get sluggish from year to year because I don't do a lot of crocheting in between. So this year I decide to make a practice basket in order to brush up on my crochet skills. 


For the basket, I wanted to try a new pattern that adds texture to the basket.
This is the bobble stitch.


This flower is supposed to be a rose but looks more like a carnation to me.
Again, with this flower I'm learning more about scalloped edges.


I'm looking at You Tube tutorials that will teach me how to make a wondering vine with leaves that has a bit of a 3-D effect.

I will keep you posted.

Once this basket is complete, I'm considering putting it up for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment