Saturday, November 4, 2023

My Happy Place

 My Happy Place

My sewing room is my happy place. It needs a bit of cleaning and organizing but stepping inside this room never fails to brighten my spirits.


I don't just sew in my sewing room. The fact of the matter is ... I probably have the supplies to do just about any crafty artistic thing you might want to do.
I have always loved to color in coloring books ... the smell of crayons brings back wonderful childhood memories.
My Grandma Dorothy worked at a place called Carter's Ink, they produced magic markers ... I love the smell of magic markers too! 


Presently I'm making some clothe napkins for Christmas gifts.


When I was rooting around for the Georgia fabrics I ran across this Tennessee fabric ... I think I will make a little something out of this too.
I'm not sure what yet but pondering a few options ...


No comments:

Post a Comment