Monday, November 13, 2023

Scrap Box

 Scrap Box

As most know, I have a box of red and white scrap fabrics. This box always contains scrap fabrics but at times it will also contain test blocks from other projects. Orphan blocks, partially pieced blocks and swatches of fabrics also reside in the scrap box. From time to time I try to make something from the scrap box.


With the time change this past week, I decided I wanted to work on establishing a more productive morning routine ... so I turned to my Scrap Box for some inspiration.


I've been seeing this block quite a lot on social media these days and decided I wanted to try my hand making it.
The name of this block is Bear Paw


Not bad for a box of scraps and a few mornings of piecing.
I was able to make 8 blocks from the scraps that I had in the box. These blocks will be in the box ... waiting for more scraps and more morning piecing.


No comments:

Post a Comment