Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Scrap Happy Scrap Quilts

Scrap Happy!!!

💞💙💚💛💜💞

Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilts

 #5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

When I decided to start sewing my stash of fabric back in 2018, I never imagined that I would be able to make so many scrap quilts. Pulling the stacks of fabrics to make these quilts has
been so much fun. Then to play around with patterns to make these improv mismatch blocks ... made the process even more fun. I thought that after making a couple of these stash busting scrap quilts that I would grow tired of making them but it has been just the opposite. Every quilt looks so different to me. I'm always amazed and excited to see how the fabrics I have chosen will come together once the blocks have been completed and sewn together. I find myself looking for new scrap quilt patterns - even though piecing the improv log cabin blocks has become one of my favorites. These are the only one's left in my collection (for lack of a better word), the first 4 scrap quilts that I made have been given as gifts to family and friends.

I have a bit of commission work to complete and a few quilt projects that I have wanted to make in my queue but you can be sure that there will be more ...
Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment