Thursday, January 9, 2020

Who Knows ...

It is finally time ...

Time to get my rear in gear and shed some pounds.


So it has begun ... working out at a gym. I need the focus of going to a gym.
Focus and purpose.
I've tried working out at home ... and honestly it is random and I'm just not motivated enough to work out at home.


Then there is eating and drinking water. Who knows what to eat anymore?
Seriously ... who knows?
I don't have a clue ... keto? Gluten free? Vegan? Vegetarian? Raw foods? Eating clean?
Have mercy ...  I wonder if there is a dietitian app?
I just want a clear cut list of what I can eat and what I cannot!!!
UGH!!!


This hot mess came down from the design wall ...
it needs something ... I just don't have a clue what???
Obviously my planets are not in alignment because right now ...
in my sewing room ...
the struggle is REAL!!!


But on the bright side ... these sweet little scrap happy jelly rolls make me smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment