Sunday, January 19, 2020

This Thing Called Life ...

This thing called Life ...

Whew! 2020 is shaping up to be busy ... crazy busy!


Initially I wasn't going to get another Quilter's Planner for 2020. My thoughts were, I will just wing it! I went a whole week without a planner and I was lost! hahaha!
I really enjoyed my Quilter's Planner last year. I made more quilts last year than I have in a great many years. I also finished a lot of quilt projects that I had started years ago and most of the progress I made was due to having the planner and being more organized.

If you are interested in getting a planner I do recommend the Quilter's Planner




I have started another scrap quilt. This one is being constructed with all of the red and white scraps from all of the Red/White quilt projects that I worked on last year. 
When I started this quilt project I had no idea it would kick-start my passion for
Red and White quilts into overdrive ... AGAIN!
All I can think about is the next red/white quilt I want to make!


My eldest child is home from overseas and I am enjoying every minute of his visit. 
I have missed him so very much. Getting to see his face and listen to his voice and laugh. 
It does my heart good.



The Winter Bowling league began and ...
I BOWLED A 196 GAME!!!!
I can't believe it! hahaha! 
What a great bowling league night!



My niece and her family are here visiting for the long weekend.
They brought the "Birthday Book"
10 years ago my sister and I started this birthday book.
This book is a journal of sorts - when it is my birthday - my sister has the book and writes about the past year or a memory and gives the book to me on my birthday. I keep the journal and do the same for her on her birthday. I also started one of these "Birthday Books" with my daughter her final year of college at ETSU. These birthday books have become such loving treasures for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment