Monday, January 6, 2020

I'm Always Surprised

My daughter's 2020 Easter Basket

I'm always more than a little surprised when I finish one of 
the crochet Easter Baskets. It's so fun and at times frustrating to take
a picture from my mind and work it up into a yarn crocheted basket.

This year's theme is The Pacific Northwest
Because my girl loves it there.


The Pacific Northwest


The trees and mountains


The glacier lake


It is my plan to add a few more trees and details
but I still have to figure out exactly what details and how to crochet them.

I enjoy making these Easter baskets for my daughter. Coming up with a new theme and then figuring out how to crochet the elements of the chosen theme.
I've gotten so much better at crocheting the baskets as well.
The first year that I crocheted an Easter basket, crocheting the actual basket was the hardest part.

www.1dogwoof.com 

Is where I got the pattern for the trees. It is a free pattern. 

I'm happily surprised how this year's Easter basket has turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment