Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sewing My Stash #10 Scrappy Red/White Improv Log Cabin

Sewing My Stash #10 
Scrappy Red/White Improv Log Cabin


From this pile of scraps from previous Red / White quilt projects ...


To organized and trimmed strips ...


To 20 improvisational log cabin blocks ...

Hopefully, I will get this quilt top completed this weekend. Along with piecing the backing for my Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #9 

Once these two things are completed I will be working on some commission quilt making.
I've been commissioned to make two quilts that will be high school graduation gifts. I will be completing the repairs on the quilt that my daughter purchased last year. Then I will be organizing my sewing room a bit. Once all of those things have been completed ... I will be able to focus on some of the quilts that I am interested in making this year.

My quilting goals for 2020 are a bit lofty.
I plan on a few curved block patterns. I haven't done a lot of curved piecing and I would like to become more proficient with those types of patterns.
I will be continuing my Red/White Quilting Obsession and Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilting ...
along with knitting some socks and a little crochet amigurumi. 

All of that being said, I can't believe that it is already January 25th!
And, just like that ... the first month of 2020 is almost over ...
Geez!!! Where does the time go???

No comments:

Post a Comment