Friday, January 24, 2020

Shelves and Ladders

Shelves and Ladders

How do you display your quilts?
Do you display your quilts?
Are quilts just for bed? I think NOT!


Last year in April my daughter purchased her first home. Needless to say, the daughter of a quilter she has ended up with a few quilts over the years.
My very resourceful, thoughtful and talented brother-in-law made her the beautiful quilt ladder you see here as a housewarming gift.
She also has a quilt draped over the back of her couch and one or two on her bed.


What a blessing to have a talented and thoughtful brother-in-law ... uncle, in my daughter's case.
We are truly blessed.


Just a few short months after I moved into my new home, my brother-in-law along with my sister popped in for a DIY weekend to help me add a few personal touches.
And to gift me with ... not just 1 but 3 beautiful quilt ladders that he had made for me.


I love them! I used to house my quilts on bookshelves. Bookshelves that are now in my sewing room housing whatever lands on them ... a whole other blog post ...


These quilt ladders are not only useful, they are beautifully and loving made. My brother-in-law asked me to measure the spots where I wanted to put my quilt ladders and built them to fit perfectly.

The question still remains.
How do you display your quilts?
Do you display your quilts?

Thanks to the wonderful man that my sister married ... I do display my quilts.

💖💖💖

#wearefamily 



No comments:

Post a Comment