Sunday, January 26, 2020

Where Passions Collide

Where Passions Collide

My passion for red and white quilts and my passion for sewing my stash scrap quilts have collied.

Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt # 10

Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt # 10
Red/White Improv Log Cabin
70 x 75 inches

I love it so much!

I can't explain my fascination and passion for Red/White quilts but I love them. Two colors and any pattern I have made so far has turned out stunning. Just two colors ... the simplicity of it just blows my mind. Just two colors ...
At times in my quilting journey I have actually become overwhelmed with color choices and color values when trying to decide which fabrics to use for a quilt project. 
Color Theory is a thing!!!
Not to mention all of the amazing fabric designers ... SWOON!!
I love fabric!!
Which is probably why collecting fabric and having so much (too much) fabric has become something I am trying to work through with the Sewing My Stash Scrap quilts.
Considering that I have now made 10 stash scrap quilts and I haven't really made a dent in my fabric stash ... says something about how much fabric I have collected over the years.
As a quilter ... it's a nice problem to have and I do realize how very blessed that I am but, I also realize that it is time to use all of this beautiful fabric.

What a wonderful morning in my sewing room before jetting off for a haircut, bowling with the family and Mexican at my favorite little restaurant. I had a wonderful day - from start to finish.

Me and my girl
💞💞

#wearefamily


No comments:

Post a Comment