Friday, September 23, 2022

Laundry Day

 Laundry Day

I had a wonderful Sunday last weekend. I spent the morning cutting the fabrics for a new quilt project. And, then I spent the afternoon at my daughter's home washing and drying finished quilts.

Yes, I have a washer and dryer but it a front loading stackable set made for apartments. The washer will not wash a quilt ... it makes the load to heavy and shuts the whole system down. Thus the reason for highjacking my daughter's washer and dryer for the afternoon.

One day it is my goal to update my utility room and get a regular full size washer and dryer.


There are two quilts that aren't pictured here and 5 more finished quilts at home that still need to be washed and dried. But, 6 out of 11 is a good start.

I enjoyed the afternoon hanging out with my baby girl, washing and drying my quilts and crocheting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment