Thursday, July 16, 2020

Flowers In The Garden Make Me Smile

Flowers in the Garden Make Me Smile

My Grandma Dorothy always had the most beautiful flowers in her garden, at the edges, and in her yard. Her summer time flower beds were truly a sight to behold.

This year my brother is teaching me his gardening ways and I mentioned Grandma's flowers, he said I could plant whatever I wanted to ...

So ....


The sunflowers I planted are beginning to bloom.


Tithonia, Bells of Ireland, Cosmos, Zinnias, and marigolds.
I also planted lemon balm but it didn't make it.


Bells of Ireland are budding ... these flower plants are huge.


Zinnias


Cosmos


Zinnias and Cosmos


Cosmos and marigolds


Marigolds


And a cute little surprise ... this little garden frog sitting on an okra leaf.
Gardening is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment