Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Vacation Mode 2020 ... Crochet ... The Portable Project

Vacation Mode 2020

Crochet ... the portable project!

Whenever I travel on vacation I usually take some sort of crochet or knitting project with me. 
This year was no exception.


A month or so ago I started working on my daughter's 2021 Easter Basket.


Hedgehog Love


I found the pattern for this hedgehog on the Red Heart Yarn website, www.yarnspirations.com
Both of these patterns are free.


I used the Heart portion of a pattern that is actually for a scarf that uses this heart motif.


Presently, I'm working on the second hedgehog and heart for the reverse side of the basket. 
While on vacation I was able to complete the basket, the first heart needed, and get the heart and hedgehog attached to the basket. 
The lighting isn't great in these photos but this Easter Basket project is so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment