Monday, July 13, 2020

Red/White Quilt Collection ... CATS!!!

My Red/White Quilt Collection continues to grow ...

CATS!!!

The inspiration for my Red/White CATS quilt ...


Booker and Jezebel
These two cool cats are my sweet fur babies and the inspiration 
for my Red/White CATS quilt


I suppose this is really a Red / White / Black quilt.
In honor of my fur babies I made a black / white cat block for each of them.


Booker and Jezebel are such a huge part of my life and spend lots of time with me in my sewing room. I think my sewing room is just as much their happy place as it is mine.


This quilt consists of 100 6.5 inch cat face blocks.
This pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman
www.elizabethhartman.com

I've had this pattern for a very long time. This pattern was a free pattern by Elizabeth Hartman and was posted on her site when it was called Oh Frannson!



I love these blocks




This quilt was machine quilted by my friend and amazing long arm quilter, Sharon.


Sharon sent me these great progress pictures.
I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment