Sunday, July 12, 2020

Vacation Mode 2020 ... Russian Nesting Dolls

Vacation Mode 2020 
Sweet unexpected gifts

💝💝💝

Red/White Russian Nesting Dolls


For the last two years I have hitched a ride to my sister's house with a dear friend who drives down to visit with his son, daughter-in-law, and grandson in Florida.
This works out amazing for me. I get to vacation with my family, and I don't have to drive, and the company on the drive is great. 
Passenger (Co-pilot) for the WIN!!!!


This year, upon being picked up for our return, I was gifted this beautiful handmade Russian Nesting Doll set. Y'all!!! This set of dolls is so intricate, so detailed and just amazing to look at.


I love handmade gifts and this one is all the more special because it is Red/White and Russian Nesting Dolls. Two of my favorite things. These dolls are breathtaking!


Just look at all of the details!


These dolls fit perfectly within each other.
It just makes me happy opening each doll to find the doll within!


Just look at those sweet faces!
I love them!
Such beauty, such a sweet unexpected gift.


I'm that person who tucks sweet cards and special gifts into her Bible.
Each morning devotional is made all the more sweet
and special when I come across these cards and gifts.
I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment