Thursday, July 9, 2020

Vacation Mode 2020

Vacation 2020

I am blessed! With all that is going on in our world today ... vacation is though to navigate.
Social distancing and masks and restrictions but I am blessed with a
friend who has family in Florida and was willing to drop me off 
at my family's home in Georgia.


My sister's home ... complete with a screened in pool.
The perfect setting for my morning coffee.


My mom made me the most delicious breakfast.
I felt like I was 11 years old and my mom was making me all of my favorite foods.


Pool time and sunshine ... South Georgia Style


Lunch around the pool.


My Mom ... teaching me how to make her delicious coleslaw.


Coleslaw perfection!


Apparently Vacation 2020 was all about the FOOD ... and the food was so delicious!


Grilled pork tenderloin, fried potatoes, Mom's famous coleslaw, cucumbers from the garden, pinto beans and cornbread.

I had a wonderful relaxing family vacation.

#wearefamily

No comments:

Post a Comment