Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Self Care

Whoa!!! 2020!!!
What in the world???

With all that has been going on in our world these days, I've come to realize that self-care is very important. Recently, I took a day to just be.
I stayed home and just enjoyed being at home.


I took a little time to crochet a couple of large circular patches for my favorite comfy sweater.
I had done some mending of this sweater earlier this year but the patch was to small and the sweater and patch were beginning to separate. 


This time I made to large circular patches and I sewed the patches on to the elbow of each sleeve.
I love this sweater, it is so comfortable, and I'm just not ready to give it up just yet.
So mending was a must.


I finished piecing two baby quilt tops.
The Modern Hexagon, this pattern is by @knotandthread on Instagram


This Floral Scrap baby quilt just needed a border to be complete.


Then I started something new ... scrappy, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment