Saturday, June 4, 2022

Busy Busy Busy

 Busy Busy Busy

May totally got away from me ... I've been so busy ... busy in a good way! I've been knitting, crocheting, quilting, bowling, swimming, playing darts, and visiting with folks!

It's been great getting out and about again! It feels like summer!

On the knitting front ... I've been working my favorite cuff down sock pattern.

https://verypink.com/category/socks/

I love this website, there is so much great information and there are YouTube video tutorials. There are also technique tutorials in slow-motion! It is simply awesome.






I do most of my sock knitting during my lunch break at work. I love those few minutes of knitting at lunch to relax. I'm always amazed at how much can be accomplished 15 minutes at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment