Friday, June 17, 2022

It Feels Like Summer

 It Feels Like Summer

It is HOT HOT HOT here in my neck of the woods. It's been in the 90's everyday this week with the heat index hovering around 105! 

Yesterday evening ... even though it was still very hot, I decided to put a couple of steaks on the grill. 


Just a girl enjoying life!
I am truly blessed!
I love my home and enjoying all that having a home allows!
Especially peaceful moments like this ...


This is my Sewing My Stash Scrap Quilt #14
64 x 78 inches
I finished getting the binding on this quilt recently and decided that while I was out back grilling it would be a perfect time for a photo op for this little gem.


Steaks on the grill ... never a bad thing. 


I don't get the opportunity to spend a lot of time in my backyard enjoying a quiet evening. Even though it was super hot I still enjoyed getting out on the deck and just soaking up sites and sounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment