Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Busy Busy Busy

Busy Busy Busy

As you know ... May totally got away from me ... I've been so busy ... busy in a good way! I've been knitting, crocheting, quilting, handbag making, bowling, swimming, playing darts, and visiting with folks!

It's been great getting out and about again! It feels like summer!

On the crocheting front ... I decided on the theme for my daughter's 2023 Easter Basket. You may or may not know that I crochet an Easter Basket for my daughter each year. So it seems that I am always considering Easter basket themes, designing, planning, constructing, and crocheting Easter baskets.

💝💝💝


The theme for the 2023 Easter Basket is Starbucks!
My daughter was a barista at Starbucks when she was in college.
I think that this Easter Basket will be a special memory for her.

The Amigurumi Starbucks Frappucino pattern is a free pattern at 

Sweet N'Cute Creations
http://fb.com/sweetncutecreations
http://sweetncutecreations.tumblr.com

😍😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment