Sunday, June 5, 2022

Busy Busy Busy

 Busy Busy Busy

As you know ... May totally got away from me ... I've been so busy ... busy in a good way! I've been knitting, crocheting, quilting, bowling, swimming, playing darts, and visiting with folks!

It's been great getting out and about again! It feels like summer!

On the quilting front ... I started the Legendary quilt kit by Elizabeth Hartman.


I purchased the kit which included the pattern. I love all of the fabric choices. Unfortunately I can't remember who I purchased the KIT from, I will update here if I figure out who I ordered this from ... sorry ...


I spent an entire Sunday binge watching Netflix and cutting out all of the pattern pieces. I've made a couple of Elizabeth Hartman's patterns and for me cutting out all of the pattern pieces up front makes it so much easier. Easier for me at any rate. I use index cards to label the pieces.


My Legendary forest begins ...


I love all of these happy little trees (insert Bob Ross's voice here)!





No comments:

Post a Comment