Monday, June 20, 2022

Weekends Vanish in a Blink of an Eye

Weekends Vanish in a Blink of an Eye 

Why is it that weekends seem to fly by and workdays last 500 hundred years! hahaha! I know, I sound like a spoiled rotten 5 year old!

I enjoy my home, my sewing room, and lately activities with friends and family.


It's good that I finished this quilt up recently. I was able to gift it to the daughter of a friend who recently graduated with her Masters Degree. I love making scrap quilts and I usually have one on hand for gifting. 


I'm really enjoying the two quilt projects that I have going right now. It's been fun piecing a traditional churn dash block and then a modern tree block for the Legendary quilt top.
These churn dash blocks in red/white are amazing!



I still have quite a bit of red/white fabric in stash to get through ... next up on the red/white front may be a Jacob's Ladder ... I'm still pondering that though.


I spent a little time over the weekend gathering up and organizing my scraps into these wonderful scrappy pieced red/white jelly rolls.






No comments:

Post a Comment