Thursday, June 16, 2022

Churn Dash

Churn Dash 

Over the weekend I started a new quilt project ... yes, I'm still working on the Legendary quilt top as well. Sometimes a block will become laborious and for me starting another project helps break up the boring laboriousness of the piecing on a project.

I often have more than one quilt top in progress. Sometimes I will pack one away completely and revisit it at a later date. 

That being said, I started working on a very traditional quilt top made from a very traditional quilt block in red and white fabrics ... of course.

💝💝💝


Red/White Churn Dash Quilt


This fabric is one of my favorites!
This fabric will be the centers of my Churn Dash quilt


Pulling piles of red fabrics ... 


Getting my fabrics and my pattern together.
I am cutting all of the fabrics needed for each quilt block.
Then I'm going to chain piece the blocks.


I love this beautiful stack of fabrics ... so much joy here!


As always I'm using my construction paper book as a way to sort and organize all of my blocks.


My design wall is about to get busy!

😎😍😎


No comments:

Post a Comment