Monday, June 6, 2022

Busy Busy Busy

 Busy Busy Busy

As you know ... May totally got away from me ... I've been so busy ... busy in a good way! I've been knitting, crocheting, quilting, handbag making, bowling, swimming, playing darts, and visiting with folks!

It's been great getting out and about again! It feels like summer!

On the sewing ... handbag making front ... I made the Lola Purse from the Zombie Lola kit that I purchased from Natalie @sewhungryhippie.


If you would like to get a kit, you can get one HERE.


I had a little trouble with the zipper but I think it turned out great! 
I love it!


I'm relatively new to making handbags. I've made several totes and larger bags that didn't have zippers or pockets on the inside. It is my goal to get better at handbag making.
I'm very interested in bag construction. For a few years know I've thought about making my own quilted luggage. GOALS!


And, who doesn't love baby yoda fabric for the lining of their new handmade handbag??


No comments:

Post a Comment