Friday, June 10, 2022

Fur Baby is OCD

 My Fur Baby Boy

Booker

😿😿😿


Apparently my fur baby has obsessive compulsive disorder ...
He has been licking all of his fur off!


He is now on Prozac ... which makes him a little bit sleepy and snuggly ... both of my fur babies enjoy snoozing on me in the morning while I have my first cup of coffee. I love these little critters.


For the past month and a half Booker has been to the vet 4 times as we have been trying to figure out what is going on with him. Let me tell you ... May was a crazy busy month!
I'm hopeful that June will be a bit more relaxed and that Booker will start feeling more himself ... and STOP licking, licking, licking, licking, licking ...


My sweet friend, Angie, got this "cat house" with scratch pad in the bottom of it for Booker and he absolutely loves it!!! I've been trying things to help distract Booker from all of the licking. New toys, I moved the furniture around so that he can perch in the front window and so on. This "cat house" has been a favorite for him. 
There is a bit of cat nip in the cardboard scratch pad inside the "house".
He loves it! 


Angie purchased the "cat house" at her local Aldi.


No comments:

Post a Comment