Friday, March 6, 2020

HEARTS

HEARTS!

I've begun something new!
For years I have tried to establish the habit of making a quilt block each day into my daily routine.
I've started and stopped, tried and failed ... again and again, but this time I think 
I will make it! ***props for positive thinking!***

Before I always tried making my quilt blocks in the evenings with not real project in mind
 and I would just sew a random block. Sometimes it would be a practice block for a quilt I wanted to make. Sometimes it would be making a familiar favorite block.

So .....

This time I decided to pick a project.


March 4, 2020 - Block 1

*(please note that although the kit is presently sold out there will be a restock on March 28th)*


March 5, 2020 - Block 2

So with quilt kit in hand and the decision to make my quilt blocks each morning instead
of in the evenings ... I'm off and running!
My evenings tend to be crazy ... even the evenings that I don't have plans.
I don't know why it took me so long to consider making my blocks in the morning.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am an early riser and that I AM a morning person.


March 6, 2020 - Block 3

For this quilt project I will need 400 blocks (20 rows of 20 blocks).
Given the need for 400 blocks I think I will finally be able to incorporate
the daily habit of making a quilt block into my morning routine.

I'm pretty excited! I think I may have solved the issues I was having in my quest
of sewing a quilt block daily.  So Cheers! Here is to solving issues and 
new morning routines!

Woot Woot!!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete