Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Making Progress

Making Progress ...
It's been a struggle getting back into my sewing room but worth it.
 

My Red/White Quilt Collections continues to grow. I'm still obsessed with these quilts and the idea of using just read and white fabrics. You will be seeing more red/white quilts made by me here in the coming months. I have more than a few in progress.


I put the binding on these two red/white quilts over the weekend. Both of these quilts have been quilting and trimmed ready for binding for several months now. Saturday I made it happen.


HEARTS
My scrappy HEARTS quilt is still in progress. After a morning of binding and spent the afternoon organizing this quilt project. 


I have 205 HEARTS completed ... 195 HEARTS left to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment