Sunday, August 9, 2026

Here Comes the SON

 Here Comes the SON

We spent a wonderful day celebrating my daughter and baby boy. Have I mentioned I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!


It was a beautiful afternoon celebrating. The shower was a success!



The momma to be and Beni 


Family arrived from far and wide


Along with dear friends


Our first picture of 3 generations ... me, my daughter, and baby boy


#wearefamily


The lovely lady with my daughter who made this baby shower happen and provided the most beautiful and delicious food for everyone to enjoy.


I did get a video of the beautiful spread of amazing and delicious food but not a picture. I did however get a picture of the beautiful cookies made especial for the celebration.

It was a wonderful day with friends and family celebrating the upcoming arrival of my GRANDSON!






No comments:

Post a Comment