Saturday, April 13, 2019

Today I ... Finished 3 Quilts

My Red and White Quilt Collection is growing ...


Tribute Star Quilt 60 x 60
The pattern for this quilt is by Denyse Schmidt @dschmidt 


Locally I am fortunate enough to have two machine quilters who do amazing work.
This quilt was quilted by Sharon, I love the intersecting circles.


The sun was going down so the lighting for these quilts is not the best but I'm learning.
This is my Wonky Improv quilt
I love the look of this quilt but improv quilt making is hard for me.
I enjoy patterns!  HA!!!


This quilt was machine quilted by Sharon as well.


Last but not least ... my L-O-V-E quilt
This quilt is also improv
The idea for this quilt actually came from a quilt I saw online years ago. I'm not sure if I saw it on Pinterest or some other site
Wherever I saw it, it stuck with me and I finally made the quilt.
I believe it is 86 x 95 inches


Sharon machine quilted this one with a Baptist Fan motif and I L-O-V-E it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment