Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas 2019

Christmas 2019

I had the most wonderful Christmas.
I truly pray that each and all of you had one as well.
I sit here this morning considering all of my blessings and I cannot help but smile.
I am so thankful and so grateful for each and every blessing, God's love, mercies, and forgiveness.
Glad tidings, peace, and good will
from my family to yours.


I put up and decorated my tree much later this year than I normally do, that being said, I think that I have enjoyed my Christmas tree more this year than in years past. 


Precious and perfect Christmas gifts.


Christmas morning Mimosas and Cinnamon Rolls

Sewing My Stash 9
70 x 78 inches


A little Christmas morning sewing room time. 
A sweet little pink scrappy quilt.


And, some where in all of the joys of Christmas, I celebrated my 56th birthday with my beautiful baby girl.

I am so blessed and so very grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment