Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Quilts and Cats

My Red/White Quilts

Quilts and Cats, when the two come together ...
It's MAGICAL!!!

Or at least it is for me ...


Cat Faces
Presently 73 x 73 inches


Due to space, or lack of space, these quilt photos are of the quilt top folded in half.
I'm presently looking for a low volume white fabric to create the border on this quilt top. I have a few on hand in my stash and I'm still deciding which one will be best for this quilt project.


There are 100, 6.5 inch blocks in this project
The pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman. 
It was a free pattern she posted on her blog years ago. When her blog was called Oh Fransson!
www.elizabethhartman.com
I made a handbag using this pattern a few years ago as well. 
So naturally, when I decided to make a Red/White quilt with a Cat theme I chose this pattern.
I won't lie ... 100, 6.5 inch blocks is a bit tedious to construct but for me, totally worth it!
I'm passionate about red/white quilts and love my cats.
I made two black/white cats faces for this quilt in honor of my kitties, Booker and Jezebel.



No comments:

Post a Comment