Monday, July 19, 2021

Ticking Them Off My List

As you know ... I love lists ...

For years I have acquired quilt patterns that I wanted to make but just never had the time to make very many of them. In the last three years I have finally had the time. So I have been ticking those quilt projects off of my list. 


I purchased this quilt pattern as soon as it was available. I love everything about it. It feels really good to get this project in progress. 


I've also been working through my stash of fabric so not all of my flag blocks are the same.


I also made a couple of extra blocks that I plan to make pillows with. I have ordered the teal fabric that I need for the sashing and the backing fabric.
Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive in order to finish this one up.

I love that I am able to finally make some of these quilts that I have always wanted to make.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment