Thursday, September 2, 2021

Finishes

Finishes

I have finished several quilt tops this year. 14 to be exact! Wow!

On Sunday I finished my Great Smoky Mountains National Park quilt top. I love this one. I love how it turned out. I love that I took a pre-printed fabric panel and my design idea and made a unique and beautiful quilt.


I love the bear paw corner blocks - and the modern pieced border.
Kona Solids are always so stunning.


Along with the Riley Blake National Parks panel and the Kona Solids - I used this great Riley Blake print ... Greatest Adventure fabric.
I've had this fabric in my stash for a goodly amount of time.


Close up detail of the pieced border and the border fabric that I used.
It feels good to finish piecing a quilt top. 
Now to get all of these quilt tops quilted! 

💖💖💖

Today I start my new job.

I'm so excited!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, Lori. 14 tops. What are you doing with all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting them machine quilted, one of them I am presently hand-quilting. Piecing is my favorite part of quilting but I'm working on embracing the other parts of the process as well. :)

    ReplyDelete