Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Labor Day Weekend

 Labor Day Weekend

Three day weekends are always so wonderful! It makes me wish that all weekends were three day weekends!

I had a wonderful time in my sewing room. I only left my house for a grocery pick up, the rest of the weekend I spent puttering around my house and in my sewing room.

I made sugar cookies, cleaned out my refrigerator, pieced the batting needed for 4 quilt projects, and just enjoyed the days off.


Watching Harry Potter in my sewing room on holiday weekends has become tradition!


I began working on my second Crescent quilt top. Although I am following the pattern for this quilt top I am changing it up a bit. I'm using black fabric for the stars.


I still have a ways to go on this one. I still need to make the larger stars, although not pictured here, I have completed all of the small stars needed for this quilt top. 


The quilt panel came with these cute printed quilt labels - I decided to fussy cut those label and use the cute motifs in the center of the small stars. I'm loving these little stars.

This quilt project just feels like Fall!
I'm ready for Fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment