Monday, October 10, 2022

Good Friends, Good Food, Good Times

 Good Friends, Good Food, Good Times

Weekends are for joy! The older I get the more I realize that this life is about joy and that there are so many things in and of this world that steal our joy when we let it.

One of the things that I enjoy most is eating out and enjoying good food with my family and friends. I have Mother/Daughter Sushi Date night and ...

Yesterday I had Brunch with a dear friend.


We went to The Melting Pot
A fondue venue.
The starter is a cheese fondue with bread, vegetables, and green apples.


Following was a beautiful salad.


We chose the cast iron grill top for preparing our main course of Surf n Turf
Shrimp, salmon, steak, and chicken.
5 sauces ...


Then the chocolate fondue
Yin & Yang
White chocolate, dark chocolate, with a variety of dippers.
Pound cake, rice crispy treats, bananas, strawberries, and marshmallows.


I also enjoyed a refreshing Mai Tai 
It was a wonderful brunch.
The Melting Pot is an eating experience plan on at least 3 hours from start to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment