Monday, June 12, 2023

Games - Mahjongg

 Games

Mahjongg

I love games, I love to play games, and I believe my favorite game of all time is ... Mahjongg!

For awhile it was my mission to teach every single person I knew how to play this wonderful game. There was a time when there was a group of ladies that I played mahjongg with every Thursday evening. Those were some great times.


Things change, people change, priorities change ... and the Thursday Evening group dwindled down to just a few people who played every now and again.


I did teach my daughter and she would play with us occasionally.
I miss this game so much!


It's been sometime since I last played mahjongg ... it is my greatest hope that I will one day be able to play this game again regularly. 


I used to order the cards for the game yearly. It was something that I looked forward to doing and receiving in the mail. I enjoyed see what the new runs (hands) for the year looked like.
I have not ordered mahjongg cards this year ... sadly ...

#ilovegames
#mahjongg




No comments:

Post a Comment