Monday, September 25, 2023

Family

 Family

Joy and Eddie

Joyce Ann Gibson and Clyde Edward Gibson are the children of Doc and Dorothy Gibson.  They were both born in Crawford, Tennessee in the 1930's.  They moved to Dayton, Ohio as children.  Aunt Joyce still lives in West Milton, outside of Dayton.  My parents, Eddie and Jean, moved back to Tennessee in the early 1960's when my dad got a job at General Processing. 

They had a brother, Thomas Carroll, who died a couple of weeks after he was born.  

Joyce and Eddie each had 3 children.  Aunt Joyce and Uncle Maurice had Steve, Cheryl and Karen.  Our family is my sister Cindy, my brother Pat and me.  

My dad died in 1969 at the age of 33 from Hodgkin cancer.  He had been a paraplegic for the last 5 years of his life due to a skydiving/parakiting accident.  

Aunt Joyce is now 89 and lives with Cheryl in West Milton in the house they bought in the late 1950's.  


Clyde Edward Gibson (my dad), Dorothy Minnie Duncan Gibson (my Grandma), Joyce Ann Carpenter (my Aunt)






Joy (Aunt Joyce) and Eddie (my dad)


No comments:

Post a Comment