Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Family

 Family


Grandpa Doc, Karen, me, Daddy, Cindy and Uncle Maurice.  Probably 1968.  Taken in front of Grandma and Grandpa's trailer that sat next door to us on Rock Quarry Road.

This post is taken from a text message my sister, Cindy, sent along with the picture above.

This photo sits on my vanity - a favorite, obviously - so I thought I would share.  It gives you some perspective on the generations, I think.  
  
I love the reminder of the joy of living a simple good life.  Notice the rust on the trailer.  And the folding lawn chairs.  No fancy patio furniture- no patio!

What makes this photo special is the people and how we loved spending time together.  I love spending time with you guys now just as much.  

Treasure the best stuff, which isn't stuff at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment