Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Family - Momma and Papa Woodham

 Family

Momma and Papa Woodham


I asked my sister for more information on Momma and Papa, the adults in this picture.  They were My Mom's great grandparents, Grandmother Crisler was their daughter, Grandmother Kathleen was her daughter, My Mom was her daughter. 

Papa was James Henry Woodham, 1885-1967.  Momma was Aldonia Whitlock Woodham, 1863-1975. 

We don't have a lot of pictures but we know their families have been traced back several generations on Ancestry.com, all the way back to Aris Woodham who was born in Stokes Bridge, SC in 1771.  We would probably qualify for Daughters of the American Revolution if anyone wants to join.


Papa Woodham, Patrica Ann, Martha Jean, Rosa Marie, and Momma Woodham
My Momma and her two sisters are pictured here with their dolls. Momma Woodham and Grandmother Crisler made doll clothes for those dolls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment