Saturday, March 23, 2024

Sands of Time

 Sands of Time

Thoughts about time. The older you get the faster it goes, that really is true! Here we are at the end of March ... the first 3 months of 2024 are gone ... **puff** ... just like that, they are gone.

It's been a busy month, obviously, which seems to make time slip by even faster.

A few things I have accomplished thus far this month ...

I have been hiking, had our first book club meeting, started knitting a sweater, watched over my grand-fur babies, and purchased a dresser.


One of my goals for 2024 is to find a church family and begin attending church again. I've missed going to church and it has been far to long since I have attended church.
So when my friend Lindsey invited me to go to her church I accepted the invitation and really enjoyed the Sunday School class and the Service.
It felt really nice to be there.


Even though I haven't been attending church regularly, I do read my Bible regularly. My sweet Momma gifted me this Bible many years ago and I love it.


On a completely unrelated note ... I purchased a small 2 quart crockpot. I have a large, very large, crockpot which is nice but the problem with that is that I tend to fill the large crockpot the the brim and then end up throwing away a lot of food ... even after eating whatever I have made for an entire week. I'm enjoying my small two meals max crockpot, so that has been a very wise purchase for me. Now I make enough food for a couple of meals and I'm not throwing (wasting) food. It's a WIN WIN for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment