Sunday, February 27, 2022

Another Disappointing Hair Appointment ... UGH!

Another Disappointing Hair Appointment ... UGH!!

Every single time ... I show the hairdresser a picture for length reference, we discuss and I feel good about communicating what I want ... then this happens ...


Before ... she cut at least 8 inches off! 


At least 8 inches ... why? Why do they just cut without listening? Why?


This is my inspiration photo ... for length reference ... UGH!!!


I think this hair cut makes my face look even fatter. 
And, the hair cut certainly makes me look older.
Great ... fatter and older ... definitely not the look I was going for.
UGH!


This is way more than 4 or 5 inches ... I even said the words, no shorter than below my collar bones.
UGH!!!! I could scream! I want to scream!
Actually, I want to cry ... but it's just hair ... right???

😞😞😞


No comments:

Post a Comment