Sunday, February 20, 2022

Finish One Quilt ... Start Another Quilt Project

 Finish a quilt ... start another quilt project ...

that's just the natural progression of things for me in my sewing room. Which is probably why I usually have a running total of 20+ completed quilt tops waiting to be quilted and bound.

I suppose that is why I'm always on the hunt for my next quilt project ...


I just purchased this book by Jessica Dayon ... AND I LOVE IT!!!

https://jessicadayon.blogspot.com


Besides loving all of the quilt projects in the book. I love that the book is spiral bound. 
It lays flat and is so easy to read. 


This is my 316th post ... John 3:16 was the first Bible verse I ever memorized. 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™



No comments:

Post a Comment