Friday, March 11, 2022

Backyard Gardening Spring 2022

Backyard Gardening Spring 2022


Starter set for my seeds. Cucumbers, okra, zucchini, and sunflowers.


My container herb garden and 4 x 4 raise bed sack garden for my vegetables.


Starting a few Sunflowers


Herb Garden - Basil


Herb Garden - Peppermint


Herb Garden - Cilantro


I finally got a plant into my front porch planter. 


Freshening up my carport planter ... Spider Plant


 Pretty Spring Daffodils!

I am so proud of the gardening progress that I made over the weekend. I am planting things that I know that I will eat. This years garden is more about learning how to garden. Last year my backyard garden was an epic fail but I learned that some things just can't be grown in a container ... they need a garden in the ground. I'm excited about my little backyard garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment